Thursday, January 14, 2010

Field Trip!

I started today by making this little 4x6 flier to leave at coffee shops.




Printed it looks a lot more sleek or just click on it to see in it's full beauty. I really like how this turned out.

Once I was done making it I decided to go out to some coffee shops to find out about leaving my cards. I took this picture before I left, too bad I didn't smile. Silly me!


This is one of the charming coffee shops I stopped at.


I didn't leave my flier very many places, mostly because I wasn't gutsy enough today and I only had 5 of them. I realized two things I need to be able to leave more than one and I need to get more of my journals posted.

It was a nice little field trip. I did get some better ideas. I even found a list online of indie coffee shops in San Jose. I figured these shops will be more open to a local business leaving some cards.

I'm kinda addicted to making fliers. I want to make a few more, but I guess I should focus on making journals :D

-Sarah


...

2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely flier! Very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Amber!!! I got to hand out one to a craft studio and now they are talking to me about helping run a workshop ieeee.

    ReplyDelete